The industrial and manufacturing sector has always moved at a breakneck pace. Companies in this industry are challenged to continually innovate and adapt to change—and to develop the best products possible. And yet, from R&D to marketing and corporate development, companies’ internal resources are increasingly limited.
Through ORC International’s Integrated Intelligence research framework industrial and manufacturing companies can stay informed—and competitive. Through our integrated research framework, ORC International has the experience and knowledge to enhance your decision-making and foster innovative problem solving. From the conception, development and commercialization of new products to uncovering new business growth opportunities, our research will support:
- Core Growth: Increase market share, expand geographically, enhance product penetration and acceptance
- Line Expansion: Uncover product additions, replacement products, new delivery methods or reformulation beyond the incremental modifications
- Market Expansion: Including but not limited to geographic expansion, new end-use applications for current products, global supply and support arrangements, partnerships and joint ventures, cross-licensing
- New Business: New chemistries for new uses for new customers, joint development alliances, open innovation, in-licensing, new technology platforms, strategic repositioning
- Participation Surveys: Learn why and what manufacturing and industrial organizations can do to drive further participation or to identify barriers that need to be removed