Organizations across the healthcare industry—from health systems to pharmaceutical and biotech companies—face an increasingly complex and challenging environment. Healthcare reform is changing the landscape, squeezing reimbursements for drug and device makers and introducing new pressures around quality, efficiency and safety for all stakeholders.
At ORC International, we have a long history of providing context-driven intelligence and analysis to pharmaceutical, biotech, drug delivery, oncology and medical device organizations.
Through every step of your product or business lifecycle, ORC International can support all of your initiatives and help you make smarter innovation and R&D decisions, expand your business into new markets, and better understand your customers.
Using our Integrated Intelligence framework, we are able to provide a wide range of research support including:
- Market and drug landscapes
- Patient journey
- Packaging and labeling comprehension testing
- Messaging expertise related to commercial concept testing
- Pre- and post-product launch strategies
- FDA-related research on risk communication, label comprehension and regulatory information
- Claims substantiation to help verify advertising messaging and positioning
- Trademark and patent searches
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Social media tracking and development