Community Equity Assessment
In today’s competitive marketplace, retaining and growing a loyal customer base is essential. ORC International’s consumer-focused customer experience research enables organisations in the public and private sectors to gain a multi-dimensional understanding of their customers or constituents.
ORC International specialises in conducting research for a wide range of private sector organisations - including retail brands, hotels and restaurants. Using the latest research developments to provide a solid framework for customer experience programs, ORC International has a proven track record of successfully managing accounts of all sizes and scales. Our experience ranges from small ad-hoc surveys to large-scale, big brand annual projects.
CityMARKS™: Measuring local government effectiveness
CityMARKS™ is a flexible, efficient and cost-effective research tool for helping government leaders identify a range of solutions. These include challenges such as providing the quality of life residents expect, attracting and retaining businesses, and allocating increasingly scarce resources to important projects. Encompassing three perspectives - resident, business and employee - CityMARKS™ helps government leadership:
- Measure government performance for key services
- Benchmark quality of life, customer expectations and service delivery to determine competitive and economic strengths and weaknesses
- Compare and align internal measures to other localities nationwide
- Monitor residents' opinions on important topics and issues facing the city/county/region
- Assess support for local policies and decisions
- Make better informed budget, policy, resource allocation, and strategic planning decisions
With CityMARKS™ unique five-star rating methodology, which is based on resident responses to five carefully constructed questions, local government leaders can quickly and easily learn how their area measures up on the issues that matter most.