The quality standards at ORC International minimise the risks associated with conducting research projects. Our systems are robust and ensure delivery to specification and deadline.
From the initial conception right through to final output, our research findings are compliant with the best practice principles.
All of our staff are trained to deal with every stage of the research process. The procedures we follow are documented and subject to thorough checks and supervision.
Our project management systems and products have all been designed to deliver exceptional quality outputs and we aim to receive only the highest levels of client satisfaction.
Our first-rate standards represent a total quality management initiative, so that clients can feel confident choosing ORC International as their research provider.
High standards and impeccable quality are at the heart of the ORC International business. We adhere to industry rules and guidelines and are proud to have achieved a number of internationally accepted standards.
- ISO 9001:2008: The international quality management system standard, which covers the design, development, deployment and support of web-based applications, databases, data extracts and ORC International IT network infrastructure.
- ISO 20252:2006: the international market research specific standard, which covers at ORC data collection, interviewer quality, data processing and research and project management activities.
- ISO 27001:2005: is the international standard for information security, which covers online surveys, web-based applications, data management services and the infrastructure of IT, HR and facilities.
- Market Research Society Code of Conduct – We subscribe to these standards to ensure we are regulating ourselves within industry rules and guidelines.
- MRS Company Partnership Scheme – We consider market research to be a profession of integrity. Our membership to this scheme allows us to keep in touch with the industry, its demands and ethics.
Keeping your personal data safe
ORC International is vigilant about ensuring your data is secure. To eradicate any worries and give our clients confidence, we are registered to these standards:
- ISO 9001:2008 for network, IT integrated solutions and database projects.
- ISO27001:2005 is the current benchmark for the security of data, addressing data integrity, availability and confidentiality.
- ISO 20252 for market research activities. This incorporates compliance to the Data Protection Act and Market Research Society guidelines concerning data security and respondent anonymity.
Get in touch
The ORC International Quality Team’s role is to ensure that these standards and accreditations are met across the business. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org