Financial and insurance organisations are facing a host of challenges, including evolving customer needs and expectations, increasing regulatory pressures and intensifying competition.
With extensive experience providing market and customer intelligence to banks, intermediaries, life, pensions and insurance companies and other financial institutions in both retail, institutional and commercial sectors, we can help your organisation define and understand the critical factors impacting your customers, markets, brands and potential for growth.
ORC International applies the optimal mix of research and intelligence competencies to equip financial and insurance organisations with the most meaningful, context-driven insights and recommendations. Our Integrated Intelligence framework will help you drive strategies for expansion into new markets, track customer satisfaction and retention, and spark innovation to improve your business performance.
We provide a wide range of research to help you:
- Identify cross-selling opportunities in any marketplace
- Increase wallet share by assessing customer trends, attitudes and perceptions
- Monitor trends and external forces affecting the industry
- Assess new distribution channels and technologies
- Gain competitive intelligence on markets, products and companies
We have performed the following studies for clients:
- Customer satisfaction studies
- Tracking studies
- Competitive intelligence tracking
- Customer loyalty and retention analysis
- Market assessments and segmentation
- Win/loss analysis
- Brand awareness and positioning
- Concept testing
- New product development intelligence
- Pricing strategy studies
- Customer database management