Community Equity Assessment
In today’s competitive marketplace, retaining and growing a loyal customer base is essential. ORC International’s consumer-focused customer experience research enables organizations in the public and private sectors to gain a multi-dimensional understanding of their customers or constituents.
ORC International specializes in conducting research for a wide range of private sector organizations—including retail brands, hotels and restaurants. Using the latest research developments to provide a solid framework for customer experience programs, ORC has a proven track record of successfully managing accounts of all sizes and scales. Our experience ranges from small ad-hoc surveys to large-scale, big brand annual projects.
CityMARKS™: Measuring Local Government Effectiveness
CityMARKS™ is a flexible, efficient and cost-effective research tool for helping government leaders identify solutions to such challenges as providing the quality of life citizens expect, attracting and retaining businesses and residents, and allocating increasingly scarce resources to important projects. Encompassing four perspectives—Internal, Citizen, Business and Employee—CityMARKS helps municipal government leadership:
- Measure government performance for key services
- Benchmark quality of life, customer expectations and service delivery to determine competitive and economic strengths and weaknesses
- Compare and align internal measures to other municipalities nationwide
- Monitor trends in citizen opinion on important topics and issues facing the city/county/region
- Assess support for local policies and decisions
- Make better-informed budget, policy, resource allocation, and strategic planning decisions
With CityMARKS™ unique five-star rating methodology, which is based on citizen responses to five carefully constructed questions, municipal government leaders can quickly and easily learn how their town measures up on the issues that matter most.