ORC International understands that a business customer is very different from a mainstream consumer. To ensure our customer experience research approaches are targeted and relevant, the business-to-business (B2B) team use tried and tested research methods specifically targeted at the C-suite audience.
ORC International helps business clients to source high-quality data on a range of business trends and issues. We help organizations to measure their performance over a period of time and work to understand the elements of their business that will improve customer retention and profitability.
Getting the data
Every project is different and requires a thought-out methodology and delivery approach. To source quality insight, the B2B research team will recommend a range of qualitative and quantitative approaches including:
- Telephone: phone calls are more personal and produce a good impression of customer service
- Online: with fast, effective exposure to a large business audience, online gathers views quickly and effectively for large-scale experience surveys. The online portals are designed to make the experience hassle-free and intuitive for stakeholder of any level
- Face-to-face: when you want to source more detailed, in-depth feedback from customers – can make a better impression because they make the effort to go to the office to speak to them
Expert telephone interviewers
The research team is backed up a panel of specially trained business telephone interviewers. Using their expertise they access hard-to-reach executives to gather valuable, detailed intelligence on business issues. Graduate executives are also utilised to carry out depth interviews, such as account interviews.
Why choose us?
ORC International has a proven track record in successful B2B market research.
- Identify and understand business customers
- Target the specific areas that have the greatest impact on service delivery
- Improve business performance through detailed understanding
- Measure performance over time, identifying improvement areas and benchmarking against competitors
- Action planning to show customers and staff that you are taking the survey seriously
Reporting and insight
We can develop reporting solutions to meet the needs of each customer. Depending on the individual requirements, from PowerPoint reports, high end board level presentations, or dynamic portal to disseminate the results down through the organization.