Intota® is ORC International’s Expert Advisory Network, a business-to-business service connecting business, technical and legal professionals to over 15,000 rigorously screened peer-recommended experts in the fields of science, engineering, medicine/healthcare, regulation and business.
Our experts can help you with Expert Consulting, Expert Witness Services and Expert-based Research covering a wide variety of needs such as market research, product development, materials sourcing, manufacturing production and litigation consulting. Each expert is pre-screened and peer-reviewed to ensure they possess the industry experience, subject matter expertise, knowledge of the best resources and the judgment to help you make better decisions and increase your productivity.
The experts in the Intota network are available help you:
- Brainstorm to help generate fresh ideas and perspectives
- Determine best measuring and testing methods for research
- Develop authoritative reports to support litigation brief development
- Evaluate and improve existing products and processes
- Evaluate cost/quality trade-offs
- Provide opinions on feasibility of technology, concepts or processes
- Help provide understanding of standards and regulations
- Simplify complex technical issues for judges and juries
- Verify assumptions and support of your ideas
- Provide insight about unfamiliar technologies that can help your business
For more information on our expert advisory services, visit www.intota.com