has an exciting opportunity to join their New York City office as a Technical Data Analyst
. In this position you will have the opportunity to work closely with our Employee Research team. This will mean you are involved in all stages of the project becoming an integral part of the delivery team. Excellent communication and project management skills are essential. Technically the role involves programming web surveys, using SQL Server databases to produce data at the different levels within organizations and reporting the data through on-line and static reporting. Our ideal candidate will have an interest in new technology and programming, the ability to pick up technical skills and communicate technical ideas to a non-technical audience. Note this is not a statistical analysis role. Primary Position Responsibilities:
• Partner with external clients/project managers on reporting requirements
• Program and run web based surveys
• Automate reporting of market research survey results using web technologies such as SQL Server Reporting Services
• Access and manipulate data in SQL for client projects
Key Qualifications: • Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple job assignments on a daily basis.
• Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels internally and at external client companies in an articulate, professional manner.
• Knowledge of database technology such as SQL Server
• Web programming experience an advantage
• Strong attention to detail a must
Education, Experience, and Certification: • Bachelors Degree in a numerate subject. 3.0 minimum GPA.
• Ability to understand relational databases
• Ability to learn new technical skills quickly
• SQL experience preferred
ORC International offers an attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits. At ORC International, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hope you make the decision to join us by sending your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to us at email@example.com. You must indicate Technical Data Analyst in the subject line to ensure proper delivery.
ORC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V.